Monday, February 22, 2016

FASHION WISHLIST

Hello Sweet Sweet!!

You guys have really been an inspiration. Thanks for taking the time to drop by my blog. Today we will be talking about  fashion wishlist. Of course, if wishes were horses, .................... you sabi the rest naa.

Finacial, academic, psychological, chemical, biological, therapeutic research (nwanne supu grammar) has shown that a normal and yes a normal woman can never enter a shopping mall and buy exactly the number of fashion items she pre-planned for if she has enough money in her wallet. Have u ever been to the mall and you go.....chai if only I have enough money right now or wow!!!! This is beautiful, I wish I have enough money right now. Well, we asked around and I also penned some of my opinion on what a fashion list looks like.

                       



Office dresses. 
In the spirit of discipline, I have to put this as my topmost priority as I am an 8 to 5 girl. Boy, I wish I could go a full year without reapeating a single dress. That's how badly I want it. Just look professional, feminine and chic.

Red carpet gowns as I call them although I think its called cocktail dress. Abeg correct me if I de wrong. You know waraimean? There are different dresses for different occasions (another topic for another day) Don't get caught wearing your work cloth to a semi formal event. Remember, dress shabbily and they remember the dress, dress impeccably and they remember the woman - coco Chanel.

Shoes. Some people are so addicted that they almost never pass up a shoe sale. Can I say I blame them? Of course not. Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world. Shoes are just a must have for every list ranging from classic pumps to platforms, wedges, courts and even ballerina flats. When I say shoes, of course I also mean sandals and slip ons.

Jackets/ Blazers. You can never go wrong with a pair of denim. Go on, nail the season with some cool selections.

Clutch bags. Get glam with clutch bags from embellished box designs to envelope clutches.
                                     
Shoulder bags. *scratchhead. A real Hermes won't be bad right? *winks

Braided wigs. Easy, stress free, back ache free, long sitting hours free, everything free and edge protecting braids. If you are a braid lover like me, make sure you get one.

Fragrance. My list for this is endless so make I no just start.

Strapless bra. THIS IS A MUST HAVE ladies pleeasee. I kneel down de beg this one. It is an offence, a serious crime punishable by law for you and your bra (as separate entities) to be found at an event.

Skirts. Always a key player in a girl's wardrobe. Add a new piece to ur collection.

Pants. Find a pair that fits every time  from work pants and casuals to cropped and skinny pants. Pay attention to the flap though. Those extra bulges are not pleasant.....eww.

Human hairs. If u can get the real deal, they are absolutely worth it.

Belts. Gone are the days when belts were used to conceal the fact that you de wear mama dash me. They are used this days to make bold fashion statement.

Tops and blouses. This is actually the first thing about your outfit to be noticed. So, make this first impression count. The good thing about them is that a single blouse can be styled in plenty different ways.
                                             
Accessories. The wonders of accessoriesare far too great. Ever bought a dress and your first impression about it is that of going to aswani market with it? Lolzzzzz. Well.... My advice, add a dash of accessories and you will be surprised as to how alive the dress has become.

Maternity trousers. For those peeping and asking questions, let's be clear. Am not pregnant ooo. At least not yet. I didn't callthis my own fashion wish list. This is a fair representation of a woman's wish list so my dear moms-to-be are not left out. Being pregnant is not been sentenced to a life of leggings. There are lots of stylish n trendy maternity pants to choose from...... LOOK HOT nwa agadi. *smilesmischeviously

Sunglasses. So we re clear,  there is a reason its called a SUNglass.

If you gave more suggestions to what a fashion wish list should look like, please kindly hit the comment box. Thanks darl.
 Image result for maternity trousers      Image result for maternity trousers

No comments:

Post a Comment