Monday, June 6, 2016

HELIPNG HANDS INTERNATIONAL.............. MAKING MONEY WHILE SLEEPING (REAL LIFE TESTIMONY)

Hello Sweet Sweet!!

A lot of people have asked if this H2i is real. Well.......... My answer is a testimony from a member. Read for yourself.

What I ve benefited from H2i thus far by SEGUN OLANIPEKUN

Wow, how time flies, i'm 3months n 3weeks old in h2i 2day. Lemme share my testimony to d glory of God

I joined H2i on Feb 16th 2016. I registered with one account. I never knew about multiple accounts and in 4days I finished stage1. I got to know about multiple accounts, it was painful that I didn't know,so I opened two more n I saw d power of of not eating all your profit cos I made more money 4rm d 3accts, I later opened more. And recently I opened more accounts.I have 20accts now(#132000 in total). And I have made a total money of #624690 plus a Brand new Hp laptop and also I have qualified for d 2nd Laptop awaiting me to go n pick it up. I got all d remaining money I use to open new acct 4rm d money I have made. Right now,my 1st &2nd account is in stage 3(car stage),3rd in stage2 level5, 4th,5th&6th in stage 2 level3 5,6more accounts in stage 2 level2,8 in stage 2. This means 18 more laptops to come n more money in 20ways. The rest are coming up. Multiple acct rocks. All this in 3mths n 3weeks. The Car on my mind now. So help me God. If u r still doubting h2i, its time to have a rethink. This year is just starting 4me. By December this year, I know the story can't be the same anymore cos I'm just starting. If I can do it, u can do it better. If u have not registered, get back to d person that told u about h2i n sign up if u want to touch lives n also multiple streams of income. Bishop Oyedepo once said, only fools doubt proof

  Below is segun and his 1st laptop n cheque.

So what are you waiting for??????
Call or whatsapp 08039713744 to register and start rolling in cash while touching lives

No comments:

Post a Comment